The Company transcosmos technology Vietnam is a 100% Japanese owned company and a leader in Software Programming & IT Solution. Our mission is to provide our clients high-valued technological solutions and services that will help them to fulfill their business needs.
We provide our technology expertise to find the best solution in the market to meet your business needs, following best practices in software development and a transparent process with frequent deliveries and review. Our solution package development team is always on the edge of technology, following global standard development and security processes, developing the most advanced and competitive products.
We also provide best in class E-Commerce solutions based on our extensive development track record by our professional staff specializing in E-Commerce systems, membership websites, reservation systems and smart phone app development. Our E-Commerce system construction services improve our client’s business value and marketing performance with a unique and integrated E-Commerce platform solution.
The Job Duties
– Translate the specifications, work discussions via chat channels, proposals, etc. from the IT development division (Japanese ⇔ English/Vietnamese)
– Interpret at the project team meetings and in-house/external meetings (Japanese ⇔ Vietnamese)
Your Skills and Experience
- Control the expected value from stakeholders
- In charge as Facilitator’ role of the meeting (Training on job)
- Good at problem analysis, have a continuous improvement mindset
- 3+ years experienced as IT Communicator (with JLPT N2 or higher)
- Good teamwork and willing to handle non-project tasks
Why You’ll Love Working Here Here at TTV, we don’t just offer you a job, we offer you future.
Here’s your chance to get your hands on…
• Multicultural and friendly environment. (English is one of a main language in the office)
• Salary review 1 time per year.
• 13th-month salary.
• Private health care program for you
• Special allowance for seniority employee, leader.
• Employee Relationship: company trip, monthly team building, employee’s birthday
• Care programs: Wedding, Close family pass away, Giving Birth
• Free Drinking: Coffee and tea in the office